wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

5 Outfits for the Perfect Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Thanksgiving might be a little ways away, but for those of us traveling home for the holiday, you might want to start thinking about what you’re going to wear now so you can make sure it’s washed and ready to go! Wherever you may be headed for the holiday, we put together some outfits that will comfortable in many climates – whether its warm or cold. Here’s five outfits you could wear to your Thanksgiving feast!

For the California Thanksgiving

The west coast isn’t very cold, so a dress, booties and a light jacket is probably all you’ll need!

For the east coast Thanksgiving

It might be a bit colder on the east coast, so a warmer jacket and thick sweater is probably the way to go!

For the casual Thanksgiving 

Maybe dressing up isn’t your thing, well this is a perfect outfit for you – a causl sweater with a pair of light jeans!

It’s a sweater, it’s a dress, it’s a sweater dress!

Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner because its super cozy and cute!

For those who just cant wait until Christmas

As long as you don’t play Christmas music during the feast, we’ll let you sit at the dinner table.

Let us know which outfit is your favorite and what you’re going to wear for Thanksgiving in the comments below!

Hi I'm Lauren! I am the Campus Correspondent at Cal Poly, SLO. I am studying journalism and hope to have a career in TV broadcasting. When I'm not running around campus with a camera interviewing people, you can find me watching makeup tutorials on Youtube. I LOVE anything beauty or skincare related and I'm always looking for new makeup products! Follow me to see makeup looks, sunset pictures in SLO and all my friends! (Oh and I have some funny tweets too!)