4 Signs You Think Going Out is the F**king Worst

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Going out isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Like, you actually have to put on pants, and socialize….Ick. Here are 5 signs you’re the antisocial one of your friend group and actually hate the thought of going out:

1. Your friends have stopped inviting you places

It’s not that your friends don’t want to hang out with you—they do. You just have either canceled or said no to the last five invites and they know you’re probably watching TV or eating food in the comfort of your own home in PJs.

2. You don’t even own a “clubbing” outfit.

Clubbing outfits are just not your thing. Tight dresses? Nope. High heels? Uh, no. If you can go somewhere wearing a t-shirt, jeans and Converse, then count you in! But high heels? No. Oh no. Hell. No.​

3. Your idea of an exciting Friday night doesn’t include drinking with friends and loud, bass-heavy music

Honestly, that gif looks way more like your Friday night plans.

4. You can’t even remember the last time you went to a bar or a club or anywhere that required fancier than casual dress

Come on, pajamas are WAY comfier than any fancy dress. Do I even have a fancy dress? Obviously going out is not everyone’s thing. It’s perfectly okay to like staying in and watching TV (and drinking wine straight from the bottle, we’re not judging). You do you, collegiettes!

Jordyn White

Cal Poly '19

3rd year Sociology student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I'm a writer and editor for Her Campus Cal Poly, and I am so excited to be finishing my final year at Cal Poly with Her Campus! I love a good political conversation, so feel free to hit me up if you want to talk politics!