15 Songs to Blast on Your Spring Break Road Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Spring Break is just around the corner, and if you don’t have a Caribbean adventure planned, don’t worry. SLO’s location is prime for a road trip to get away for a few days. Whether you decide to hit up Yosemite, San Francisco, Joshua Tree or anywhere in between, you and your friends will definitely need the perfect playlist to accompany your drive. Lucky for you, we created one for this exact moment.

We think certain songs are meant to be blasted in the car with the windows down, and we’ve combined them all into one perfect playlist. There’s at least one song that will please every passenger, with artists like Niall Horan, Lorde, The 1975 and so many more. Let the easy melodies of songs like “On the Loose” and “Peaches” lull you into relaxation, and the crashing drums and impressive guitar riffs of “Stand Up Tragedy” and “Babel” give you a second wind. Check out the full track list below:

“Greek Tragedy” by The Wombats

“On The Loose” by Niall Horan

“Waiting for the Dawn” by The Mowgli’s

“Hate That You Know Me” by Bleachers

“Sleep on the Floor” by The Lumineers

“Perfect Places” by Lorde

“The Sound” by The 1975

“Stuck in my Teeth” by Circa Waves

“Carolina” by Harry Styles

“All These Things That I’ve Done” by The Killers

“Stand Up Tragedy” by The Fratellis

“Babel” by Mumford & Sons

“Tongue Tied” by Grouplove

“pink skies” by LANY

“Peaches” by In the Valley Below

For your ease, here’s the link to this playlist for you to listen to on Spotify. Now get in the car, turn up the speakers and find a new adventure. And if your road trip ends up at the beach, here’s another playlist perfect for a beach day to keep the good times rolling!