love foil balloon
love foil balloon
Mandy von Stahl on Unsplash
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Valentine’s Day on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Valentine’s Day is shortly approaching and if you are in a relationship it can be expensive to go out while also being a college student. Here are 4 ideas for how to celebrate Valentine’s Day on a budget.

California Pizza Kitchen

For this entire week, CPK is having a “Sweet Deal for Two” which includes one appetizer, two entrees, and even one dessert. This deal is only $35 and yes, one of the entrees can be a heart-shaped pizza!

Chick-Fil-A

At participating Chick-Fil-A locations they are serving 30 count nuggets in a heart-shaped container for the entire month of February! Nothing says “I love you” more than eating chicken nuggets and watching a movie. Plus, this deal is only around $18!

Baskin Robins

Baskin Robins brought back one of their top flavors, Love Potion, back for the month of February! Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a scoop of ice cream to share on a date night.

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme is offering donuts with the slogans of “All Mine”, “BFF”, and “Kiss Me”. They can be ordered online and are included in the Valentine’s Dozen Box for only $14!

Make sure you check your local locations for availability and deals and not every location is participating. Even if you don’t have a significant other, these are still ideas you can use with your roommates or even by yourself!

Francheska Cal

Cal Lutheran '20

Francheska is a Senior at California Lutheran University and is President of Her Campus at Cal Lutheran. She is majoring in Interdisciplinary Educational Studies with a minor in Psychology. Francheska imagines herself as a second grade teacher in an elementary school within the next 5 years in the Los Angeles area.