With finals coming up, summer is just around the corner. Here are some tips and tricks to avoid staying in all summer.
- Explore a new beach: One of the greatest things about living in California is that there are a ton of different beaches to explore. From Venice to San Diego and Malibu to Huntington, each beach has something different to offer.Photo Courtesy of UnSplash
- Have a road trip with friends: Go out of state or see more of California. Summer is a time to explore!
- Go on a hiking trip: Always great to do something outdoors and be active.
- Paint: Get creative! It doesn’t have to be just painting; it can be drawing or writing too!
- Have a bonfire: Nothing says summer like s’mores!
- Have a picnic: So simple-but also something that is super memorable to do with friends.Photo Courtesy Of UnSplash
- Clean and reduce: Get rid of the things you don’t need and reorganize your space.
- Start a garden: Add more flowers to your life.Photo Courtesy of UnSplash
- Visit Family: Summer is a time to reconnect with the ones you love.
- Read more: Expand your horizons and learn something new.
Expand your horizons and make this summer one to remember.