This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

This year has felt like it is never going to end, but have no fear: summer is only a few weeks away. Before we all go off and relax, Her Campus has given us some summer essentials to make our vacation time count. 

Bed Head by TIGI is coming to the rescue again with their life-saving hair products. The Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray will soften, moisturize and lubricate your dried out hair to give you that perfect hair for Instagram worthy pictures. This is meant for all hair types and your hair will feel soft and lightly nourished after a few spritzes. Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo has super fine powder to absorb the excess oils that weigh your hair down; this is perfect during the summer when you’re constantly sweating and feeling oily. It’s great for brunettes and will give your hair body and volume. Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist will add buildable hold, shine and frizz control for your oceanic curls and waves. This gel mist has marine algae extract and will make the ocean jealous. 

Buxom believes that bold lips lead to a big, bold, sexy life and that every day should start with a tingle– they carry out their belief with Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly. The high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous smirk or smile from your beautiful faces and pampers and moisturizes your lips with Vitamins A and E. Buxom’s Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly is the #1 Plumping Lip Gloss. How does it plump your lips? Buxom has a unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster to help stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump without irritation.

Feeling Beautiful™ is watching out for all of us with their amazing skin care products. Famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals, their products feel good, smell good, and do good for our skin. Treat yourself this summer and use the Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea+Lemon Peel-Off Mask. This mask will deliver the cleansing, oil-absorbing benefits expected from clay and will also have the all-over toning and refining perks of an easy-to-peel mask. With the heat this summer and the dirt we’ll have on our faces from going out and having fun, our skin deserves the break that the The Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub gives. This is a dual-action purifying mask and smoothing exfoliant. The activated charcoal will naturally purify your skin by absorbing oil and impurities without over-drying. The black sugar will then exfoliate away which will dull skin cells to increase softness and clarity.

Krazy Glue can always save the day when you least expect it. Broken sunglasses and you have a beach trip planned? Krazy Glue can fix that right away. Broken flip flops? Krazy Glue has your back. Did you accidentally break your acrylics during summer adventures, playing beach volleyball, biking around parks with friends, or packing your bags for a trip? Krazy Glue will make them seem like brand new.

One of the parts I hate the most about the summer is having to shave. I know I don’t have to, but if I’m wearing shorts or a skirt or a t-Shirt dress I will. But the Schick Quattro YOU™ disposable razors make me hate shaving a little bit less. The razors protect our skin and offer a shave so close that you can skip a day or two. Their Unique Design SmoothProtect™ blades will ensure that you have less nicks and cuts. Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner is a great match for the Schick razors. Their shave cream and skin conditioner lets you shave and condition your legs in one step for touch-ably smooth and conditioned skin. The cream is non-foaming, going on like lotion and will provide 24 hours of moisturization. It has shea butter and soy protein, and comes in two variants: Coconut Silk and Delicate Water Lily. 

Speaking of the fantastic Schick products, they have another one that’s perfect if you’re tired of having to go to a salon to get your eyebrows on fleek? The Schick Silk Touch Up Razor is great for shaping eyebrows and removing fine hairs. This razor also gently exfoliates and is designed with fine micro guards on the blade to help protect your skin.

Thanks to Her Campus Nationals and our sponsors for all the products! All of us will be ready for a summer full of fun! 

Kyla Buenaventura

Cal Lutheran '19

Kyla Buenaventura was the Writing Director and Senior Editor for Her Campus at Cal Lutheran from 2017-2019. She double majored in Economics and Political Science with an emphasis in Law and Public Policy. When she was still at Cal Lutheran, she loved writing and inspiring her Writing Team to express their love and passion for topics through their own unique writing styles. 
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!