Simply Regal: Winter Shimmer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Hey Regals! Since this is my last blog post of the semester, I decided to create a look that can be used for everyday or even a Holiday Party!

First, as always, apply primer to your eyes so the eye shadow will be long lasting. Then apply a medium gray shimmery shade to your entire lid.

Next, apply a darker gray shade to your outer corner.

Finally, apply dark brown to your crease to create dimension.

To finish the look line your upper and lower lashes with eyeliner, and finish with mascara. Complete your face makeup as usual and add a nude or bold lip to create a shimmery winter look that’s good for any occasion!

Mackenzie Hiatt

Cal Lutheran

Mackenzie is currently a Business Major with a Minor in Chemistry at Cal Lutheran.
Dani Kluss

Cal Lutheran

Dani is a senior at California Lutheran University and is the Founder and President of Her Campus Cal Lutheran. She is majoring in Communications and minoring in Theatre Arts. In her free time she enjoys to volunteer on the stage management team at her local professional theatre, watch an unhealthy amount of Gilmore Girls on Netflix, write for her blog (http://www.DaniDearest.com/) and plan trips to Disneyland.