Simply Regal: Too Faced La Belle Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Hey Regals! So recently, I bought myself a brand new Too Faced value set called the “Le Grand Palais.” Anyone who is an avid Too Faced user/lover knows that most of their products come with an explanation of several different looks you can create with their products. This week I decided to demonstrate how to create some of those looks. The first look I’ve chosen to create is the look called “La Belle.”

First, take the shade “Vintage Lace” which is a creme color and sweep it all over the lid and up to the brow bone. Next, take the taupey shade “Cobblestone” and color in the crease to define the eye. Third, take the shade “Wish List”, a shimmery gold shade, and press it onto the lid. Add the shimmery dark brown shade “Dreamlight” to your outer corner and use it to line your lower lashline.

Apply your foundation and concealer as usual. Add bronzer to the outline of your face and the contour of your nose. Apply a burnt rose blush to your cheeks, and then add a highlight down the bridge of your nose, your chin, and cheekbones. Put on your mascara and fill in your eyebrows to finish the look. Finally, add color to the face by applying a pink neutral shade and you’re finished! Good luck, Regals!

Mackenzie Hiatt

Cal Lutheran

Mackenzie is currently a Business Major with a Minor in Chemistry at Cal Lutheran.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!