This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Today, I am sharing with you the four girls I styled for Monte Carlo. I had a lot of fun doing it and the girls were happy. I’d like to give a shout out to my roommates for being okay with me having a hair salon in our living room!

Alina’s hair was the easiest to do. I curled the hair with a clipless, tapered iron and then rolled the hair back up and pinned it to her head instead of letting it cool in loosed curls. After the hair cooled, I let the clips out and brushed it out. I left her hair without a part and brushed it all back. Then, I took the side sections and rolled the hair, following the organic flow of each hair strand’s curl.

Bailey has hair that barley reaches her shoulders. I parted it to the side and rolled the front section into a pompadour. I then created three French braids along the sides of the hair. Last, I rolled the remaining hair into a large pincurl on the side.

Starting with Britta, I did a pull through braid and rolled the remaining hair into a bun. There is another Simply Regal article on how to do a pull through braid.

For Zakiah, I created a crown/halo braid. I created a part right above one ear and Dutch braided all the way aound. I only pulled in hair from the hairline. I finished the braid and tugged on the edges for max volume. I then pinned the braid, hiding the elastic under the hair.

Thanks for reading! Hope you all had a happy and safe Monte Carlo!

-AP

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am sophomore Sociology/English major at Cal Lutheran University. This is my first year writing for Her Campus and I am very proud and excited to have joined the team. I aim to provide general lifestyle tips and ideas for my blog, as a means of making a campus dorm more homey. Thank you for reading!
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!