This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Always wanted something from the Balmain collection but could never afford anything? The wait is over because H&M will now be selling a collection designed by head designer Olivier Rousteing himself for an affordable price. This is not the first time H&M has collaborated with a high end designer. Not long ago, Alexander Wang collaborated with the retail store, and it was a huge hit, with the collection selling out in only a few hours. Needless to say, Balmain will most likely be an even bigger hit, so keep your eye out for the collection launching in stores on November 5th. Here are some samples of what the designer is bringing forth to the public:

Photos courtesy of Vogue.com

So, what do you think? Will the collection live up to all the hype it is getting? Will H&M ruin the quality of the luxury brand? I guess we will have to find out on November 5th.   

I am currently a Freshmen at Cal Lutheran and majoring in Global Studies. I have a love for fashion, travel, and having adventures with friends.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!