This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Hey Regals! Since it’s finally spring break, I thought it would be a good idea to pull inspiration from the one place I know many of you will be visiting this week: the beach!

1. Prime your eyes with primer. Mine is by E.L.F. (1$). Then, sweep a matte white all on your eye up to your browbone.

2. Apply a gold shimmer all over your lid.

3. Apply a turquoise shimmer to the outer corner of the eye. 

4. Line your crease with a shimmery bronze color to create definition. 

5. Line the inner corner of your crease with a darker brown, and then wing it out like you did with the eyeliner in my previous tutorial, following your waterline. Also following the brown, wing out the turquoise as well to create an even look. 

6. Next, with a liquid liner, line your upper lid, winging it out by following the brown shadow you previously winged. 

7. Line your bottom lid with a black liner to your pupil. Then, surround your tear ducts with the same gold shimmer shadow from earlier, and line the rest of your bottom lid with this shadow. 

8. Finish with mascara!

Along with your finished eye look, fill in your eyebrows gently to make your eyes stand out even more. Also, complete face makeup as usual while adding bronzer in a three shape along the contour of your cheeks, which you should be able to find by making a duck face. Add blush and a nude lip and you’ve completed a great Spring Break look!

Mackenzie Hiatt

Cal Lutheran

Mackenzie is currently a Business Major with a Minor in Chemistry at Cal Lutheran.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!