Style > Beauty

She Can Do It: Sleeping Beauty Wakes Up with Beautiful Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Today, I’m going to show you how to be like Princess Aurora and make the most of your beauty sleep with a wet set that’ll result in beautiful, full, bouncy curls.

The pattern for the wet set is very simple: starting with damp or dry hair, take a section of hair about an inch and a half wide. Wrap the hair around two fingers, being sure to tuck in the ends. If the hair is dry, dampen the ends and strand of the hair slightly before rolling up the hair. With this hair, there is no need take very neat sections of hair, just take sections of hair that organically come together. Direction also does not matter; just roll whichever way is easier for you. This is a super simple set! When done, cover the hair with a scarf and go to sleep.

The next morning, take out all the pins and brush through the hair with a wide-tooth comb. You’ll get lots of volume and fluff. This is a beautiful hairstyle as is, but to get the full Aurora look, brush through the hair with a paddle brush to smooth the hair and tame the curls.

That’s it! That’s all you have to do! Hope you enjoy this super easy technique for great curls!

Thanks for reading. AP

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am sophomore Sociology/English major at Cal Lutheran University. This is my first year writing for Her Campus and I am very proud and excited to have joined the team. I aim to provide general lifestyle tips and ideas for my blog, as a means of making a campus dorm more homey. Thank you for reading!
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!