This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

While we are all in the midst of midterms and late study sessions, most of us would rather sleep in a little extra, instead of waking up early to put on our faces and pretend like we aren’t waiting to come home and take that nap we desperately need. However, there is a way to wake up and apply your makeup that still allows time to sleep. I present to you the solution to your daily slayage problems: The Jaclyn Hill x Morphe eyeshadow palette. *cue angels singing*

Photo courtesy of author.

Now I am sure some of you are thinking, “Why do I care about this I barely wear makeup in general.” Before you knock this palette, let me tell you about a super easy and amazing look you can do with just two eyeshadows. First of all, by taking any of the brown shadows and sweeping them across the crease of your eye you are immediately in trend with the fall season. Secondly, if you take that beautiful gold shimmer shade in the upper right part of the palette and pack that on your lid, then you have a perfect simple makeup look ready to go that will save you time for school. 

Another thing that is so great about this palette is that it’s for all kinds of people. There is a great variety of warm tone shades, which makes for beautiful natural looks, and there are pops of color that are perfect for a night out that really make a statement. As a makeup enthusiast myself, I have to say that ever since I got this palette, I hardly use anything else. It has everything I need and I currently love using the radiant reds and browns to keep up with the fall season. 

Photo courtesy of author.

In the above picture of swatches you see some of the best shades that can be used for school. Plus, can we all just take a moment to appreciate that red shimmer on the end?! I am SHOOK y’all! All of these shades are so buttery and easy to blend, which makes our lives so much easier. Let’s be real here! Nobody wants to take 10 minutes to blend out that patchy eyeshadow from the hand-me-down palette you got from your older sister. Thanks to Jaclyn Hill providing us with these shadows, our eyes are about to be lit and ready to stunt in our 8 AM’s.  

Photo courtesy of author.

Now is the time to talk about how perfect these shades are for fall. Granted us Californians don’t really get seasons, we get 90 degrees all year long. We can always pretend right? These shadows are some of my favorites, the deep browns go perfectly with those sparkle-filled reds, aka that firecracker red *insert heart eye emoji*. There is no denying that this palette is the answer we’ve been waiting for. No more waking up an extra 30 minutes early to make sure you look snatched and ready to take on your day. Shout out to Morphe Cosmetics for collaborating with Jaclyn Hill and providing us with the holy grail of eyeshadow palettes. On behalf of women everywhere looking to shine like the diamonds we are, we thank you. 

Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!