This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

The Jenner sisters have had a huge year so far, between Kendall’s debut at the Victoria Secret’s show and Kylie busy jetsetting the globe, they are not stopping anytime soon. On November 20th, Kendall and Kylie launched their second collection with the popular, British retailer,  Topshop. Their first debut, this past summer, with the popular store was a success, and the second one is proving to be just as huge. Both sisters have been spotted flaunting the collection and some of the pieces are quite beautiful. Here are some of the items that Kendall and Kylie have designed for the world to wear.

Photos courtesy of Topshop

Topshop is pricey to begin with and the Jenner sisters collection is a little expensive but if there is something that you like, treat yo self…

Or wait for Christmas, which is not to far into the future. What do you think of Kendall and Kylie’s collection? Like it? Hate it? Pretty sure we are going to be seeing more and more of the Jenner sisters dominate the fashion world. 
I am currently a Freshmen at Cal Lutheran and majoring in Global Studies. I have a love for fashion, travel, and having adventures with friends.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!