How to Get Through the Semester with Help from New Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

This semester is coming to an end quicker than you ever imagined! You know what that means: all professors are going to assign a time consuming project that will either make or break your grade, you’re most likely going to get sick (SUPER INCONVENIENT!), and some of your best friends (OR YOU!) are going to be graduating! The cast of New Girl seems to know a thing or two about life, so let’s see what they’d recommend to get us through the rest of this semester!

Look at yourself. You have dark circles under your eyes and your nose is running down your face. If you’re feeling sick or just a bit gross in general, flush out your system by indulging in the delicious AZO Cranberry® Gummies! Two gummies are the equivalent of one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice!

Be comfortable! We all have that one favorite tank top that’s now slowly decaying. The straps have lost their elasticity and well… straps that fall off the shoulder have to be one of the most annoying clothing obstacles ever. Go out and get yourself a Brappz Strap! It slips into place with a multi-functional, or strapless bra, with swimwear, a funky tank top or any shoulder – exposing top!

End the cycle of not getting paid back! We’re in college. We need money. We can’t afford not getting paid back. Prevent this from happening by getting the Circle Pay app! This app allows you to send and receive money with just an email or phone number! This is incredibly easy and practical!

Look good, feel good, right? Keep that cat-eye flawless with Milani eyeliner and take care of your hair with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo!

Keep your hands clean! Prevent sickness! We’re stressed. We’re hungry (mainly because we’re indulging in carb-rich pizza). We’re tired. We’re college students. Stay healthy with a CEA Study Abroad hand sanitizer with useful holders to hook onto your backpack or purse!

Commute to class in style. Carry your books and notebooks in the Vera Bradley Ella Tote and never lose your ID card again by placing it in the Vera Bradley Zip ID Case!

Keep pushing forward! You’ve got this!

Images courtesy of giphy.com

Andrea Lopez

Cal Lutheran

Andrea is a sophomore at California Lutheran University. She's currently trying out many different career paths, driven by her creative passions to help people. She's a dreamer who has the discipline to turn these dreams into her reality. The moment she starts thinking rationally is the moment she has lost all hope. Andrea believes in being irrational, and taking risks. She cares to travel the world in the hope to be exposed to as many viewpoints as possible. Andrea wants to help people live the lives they desire. She believes in the insane kind of love, the one that drives you crazy. She believes deeply in Jay Gatsby and Peter Parker. Andrea is an artist at heart and a scientist by nature. She wants it all. She wants to make an impact.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!