This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

It can be difficult to find products that you not only love but that also have clean ingredients. Keep reading to hear some of my favorites skincare and makeup products I have discovered with clean ingredients! 

Skincare 

• Byoma Moisturizing Gel Cream
    • This moisturizer is a great lightweight moisturizer for everyday use. It contains niacinamide to help with oil control, ceramides for extra hydration, and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation. It scores 100/100 on the Yuka app, which is an added bonus!
  • Peach and Lily Ginger Melt Oil Cleanser
    • The Peach and Lily Cleansing Oil is a great way to remove makeup and SPF. This oil is fragrance free and leaves your skin feeling very soft. If you need a new way to remove your makeup try this oil, which also scores 100/100 on Yuka.

Makeup

• Kosas Revealer Super Creamy Concealer
    • The Kosas Concealer is one of the best concealers I have tried. It is moisturizing and glowly, blends well into skin, and does not crease under the eyes. Kosas is becoming increasingly popular for their clean ingredients and high performing products.
  • Bare Minerals Strength & Length Serum Infused Mascara
    • I am always on the search for new mascaras. Not only does this mascara score 100/100 on Yuka but it is the best mascara I have tried recently. The brush has 2 different sides – one side I find best for putting the mascara on while the other side is good for separating the lashes out and lengthening the mascara onto the whole lash. 

While it can be a challenge to find products with clean ingredients that you also love, it is definitely possible! If changing your products to make sure they have clean ingredients is something you want to do, then don’t give up – it will just take some time to find them!

Beth Baker

Cal Lutheran '23

I am a senior studying Psychology with a minor in Business Administration. I am interested in fashion, beauty and makeup.