This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

“Good Girls” in an NBC show that focuses on 3 women; Beth, Ruby, and Annie who are all back in the newest season to finish the empire that they started. What we learned from the first episode of season 3 is that everyone has taken on a considerably normal job. Beth is now working at a stationery store, Ruby is at a nail salon, and Annie is wallet attendant but these jobs were not picked at random, they will definitely help them as the season progresses. 

Now that you have been caught up with our favorite show, here are a few fan theories that were highly rated at the end of Season 2 that we can not get over just yet! 

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

FBI Theory

Some fans at the end of Season 2 believed that Rio was apart of the FBI and had been the entire time. The theory is that he is setting them up which is backed by a moment in Season 1 where Turner actually meets with Rio! 

After Season 2 many fans believed Rio was dead, but we actually see him in the first episode of the newest season and based on what we saw, he will be around for a while. Also, who killed those FBI agents?

Bakery Business Theory

Other fans are thinking that Beth will buy money laundering with a bakery business. Since shes good at baking, and needs a backup plan. This could happen throughout this season if other plans fall through. The problem is, what will Annie and Ruby think?

Breakdown Theory

Based on the state of Beth’s house in the newest episode, some are speculating that she is going through some type of breakdown since in all past episodes her house has been clean, so why now are we seeing a shift?

Turner’s Theory

A few fans are curious on why Turner’s main concern is to arrest Beth and is not as focused on Rio. In this theory, it is believed that Turner is apart of the FBI while also being affiliated with a gang. It is thought that Turner wants to protect himself, and Rio, so he targets Beth as a way of deflecting from the true criminals. Who is really in control, “boss”?

Troubled Past Theory

One fan pointed out that most people can not go from perfectly normal life to being gang-affiliated within a short period of time; specifically, the fan referred to Beth. This theory supports that the girls all had a rebellious childhood or problems with the law when they were young that have helped escalate their lives to the current standpoint. Maybe we will get to know more about Beth, Rubie, and Annie’s childhood?

Francheska Cal

Cal Lutheran '20

Francheska is a Senior at California Lutheran University and is President of Her Campus at Cal Lutheran. She is majoring in Interdisciplinary Educational Studies with a minor in Psychology. Francheska imagines herself as a second grade teacher in an elementary school within the next 5 years in the Los Angeles area.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!