Document Your College Experience with Project Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Growing up, I loved flipping through my Mom’s scrapbooks. I loved looking at the pictures of me as a baby, pictures of the holidays, the birth of my brother; the stories and memories my mother documented for me.

Throughout high school I tried to document my own life through facebook and other social media, but that sooned turned into a game on how many likes I could get. At the end of highschool I finally started to scrapbook, hoping I would be able finally write down my story. Project Life helped me make documenting my life fun, easy, and rewarding. 

Project Life is a scrapbook system that uses protective pockets to create an efortlessly beautiful scrapbook. This system is designed to be easy to complete (you can add as much or as little decoration as you want). Other forms of scrapbooking can be overwhelming with all of the papers, embelishments, and stickers, but Project Life keept the process simple while still letting you be creative. And if you dont like paper scrapbooking they a project life app and a digital scrapbooking option! Everything is custamizable and personal so you can create the best scrapbook/ journal ever. 

Not only is it meant to capture the big moments in life, but the small ones too. Take a picture of your starbucks, write down what movie you just watched, complain about all the homework you had. Document your life! Future you will love you for it. 

Emily Killian

Cal Lutheran

Emily is a Freshman at California Lutheran Univiveristy. She is a writer, reader, collector of books, eater of fried chicken,  equestrian,  photographer, traveler, old soul, and fan-girl of too many t.v shows.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!