This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Name: Camilla Jarnum  

Major: Communications

Year: Senior

Hometown: Kolbotn, Norway

Favorite Sport: Don’t really have a favorite sport

Favorite Food: Anything with pasta

Relationship: Single

Height: 5 ft 11 ½ in

Her Campus Cal Lutheran: How do you feel about being a campus cutie?

Camilla Jarnum: I feel very honored and flattered!

HC: Ultimate celebrity crush and why? 

CJ: Chris Hemsworth! He’s just the most gorgeous human being on this planet.

HC: Where is your favorite place on campus?

CJ: Kingsmen Park probably. It’s a nice place to lie down and relax if you have a little extra time between classes.

HC: What is your favorite TV show?

CJ: I have a lot of favorites, but if I had to choose it would probably be Californication.

HC: If you could describe thyself in one word what would it be and why?

CJ: I would have to say empathetic. I get very affected by those around me. If a friend is sad, I’m sad. If they’re happy, I’m happy! Both a blessing and a curse.

HC: What are your deal breakers in a relationship?

CJ: A deal breaker for me would be if that other person is holding me back from doing the things I want by being negative. Life is too short to surround yourself with negative people!

HC: What do you look for in a significant other?

CJ: Confidence, charm and a good sense of humor!

HC: Why did you decide to get involved with Her Campus Cal Lutheran?

CJ: Since it’s my last semester, I wanted to get more involved on campus and when I heard about Her Campus starting a chapter at Cal Lutheran, I felt it was the perfect opportunity to practice my writing skills and meet new people.

HC: What’s it like writing for Her Campus Cal Lutheran?

CJ: I love it! You are given so much freedom when it comes to topics, so you can write about things that really interest you and that you’re passionate about.

HC: Why did you decide to work for iCLU radio?

CJ: I decided to intern at iCLU radio because, again, I wanted to take advantage of my last semester to the fullest and get more involved. I also wanted to get a feel of what it is like to work in radio broadcasting.

HC: What’s your favorite part of working for iCLU Radio?

CJ: I would have to say the cool people I get to work with!

HC: Congrats on graduating in a week! Are you excited?

CJ: Thank you so much! Yes, I’m incredibly excited! A little bit scared too, but I’m sure I’m not the only one. Even though it’s been great being a student at Cal Lutheran, I’m ready to start a new chapter of my life. And start making some money.

HC: What are you going to miss the most at Cal Lutheran?

CJ:Definitely being around all the great friends I’ve made! It’s going to be weird not seeing their faces every day.

HC: Any advice for incoming Freshman?

Be a yes-person! Say yes to new things and new people. It’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do.

HC: Let’s talk goals. Short term: What are you plans for the Summer?

CJ: I will be interning with Fraser Communications in Los Angeles! And I’ll also get to go home for a little bit to see friends and family.

HC: Long term: What are your plans for life after graduation?

CJ: Good question. I haven’t planned much further than throughout August, which is when my internship ends. Since my work visa is good for a year, the plan is to stay here and work for as long as possible.

HC: Dream job?

CJ: Don’t have that all figured out yet, but as long as I get to be around people and I don’t have to wake up at 5 in the morning, I’ll be very happy!

HC: What are your favorite hair care products?

CJ: Since I have very brittle and sensitive Nordic hair, I rely on hair oil to keep the moisture and calm the frizz. I also use dry shampoo a lot.

HC: What are your favorite makeup brands?

CJ: I love Tarte! They have such good products and they are cruelty free.

HC: Work out alone or with a partner?

CJ: I think it depends on the workout and the partner. I usually prefer to work out alone, because I’ll stay more focused, but if you’re with a motivated partner it can be a lot of fun!

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

CJ: Probably back in the motherland with a well-established career and a family of my own.

HC: Favorite band or music?

CJ: I love all kinds of music, except for the heavy metal stuff. My recent obsession is MØ! She is an amazing artist and I love the Spice Girls vibe she has going on.

HC: Favorite Hobbies?

CJ: My favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends, but I also love to read when I get the chance.

Makaila Warga

Cal Lutheran

Mackenzie Hiatt

Cal Lutheran

Mackenzie is currently a Business Major with a Minor in Chemistry at Cal Lutheran.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!