This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

It is that time of year where fashion dominates the world, one city at a time. Our first location for fashion week is always New York City. There were many incredible collections such as Marchesa and Zac Posen that occurred this past week. But there were some fashion shows that just went over the top and flat out had some interesting pieces in their collection. Let’s take a look at some of these pieces and wonder how they could have made it to the runway.

HOOD by Air is definitely the one show that had people saying wtf is happening. Backward, two-sided shoes? Yeah I don’t get it either.

Marc Jacobs had his models walk in front of hundreds of people with crazy, rainbow dreads that, in my opinion, did nothing to the outfits. Even the outfits themselves were all over the place and odd looking.

Yeezy was not too bad and I really enjoyed his pieces, though some things just looked plain and weird. I would not have an occasion to wear many of the pieces to and they would just collect mothballs in my closet.

Photos via Vogue.com  

I am currently a Freshmen at Cal Lutheran and majoring in Global Studies. I have a love for fashion, travel, and having adventures with friends.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!