This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Check out these pictures brought to you by the Her Campus Cal Lutheran Photography team! Each member of the team had a different theme that corresponds with the month of April. Enjoy!

Ellie Wang – Sweet

“Sweet flowers on a sweet day!”

Keely Krasomil – Fun

“April is fun fun fun! Especially with your best friend.”

Kaitlyn Hofmeister – Travel

“Traveling is something I’ve always wanted to do and hopefully I can see more places as beautiful as Greece!”

Amy Harger – Tree

“Learn character from trees, values from roots, and change from leaves.” ― Tasneem Hameed

Sara Berg – Rain

“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle

Sarina Soto – Easter

“Easter the only time it’s okay to put all your eggs in 1 basket.”

Taylor Netter – Baseball

“Baseball season has finally begun!”

Alyssa Ann Daoang – Breakfast

“Nothing’s better than starting your day with a plate of waffles, bacon, and eggs! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (and the best, of course), so don’t forget to get up bright and early.”

Kaitlyn Sloniker – Sunshine

“Shine bright.”

Johanna Rose-Kamprath – Paint

“Taking a break from studying and showing some school spirit by painting Gumby through a step by step painting class”

Amanda DeNichilo – Daisy

“A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”

Leslie Madrigal – National Siblings Day

“I’m forever thankful for my siblings who are also my best friends.”

Victoria Lahney – Teacher Appreciation

“If you can read this, thank a teacher.”

Jessica Garibay – Celebration

“Two celebrations in one day!” 

Eliza Weber – Earth Day

“Our beautiful home. Be gentle with it.”

Nelleke Meerman – Profile

“Here is a photo of my friend admiring some wildflowers. The “super bloom” has been absolutely breathtaking this year. All the wildflowers make for a great place to take photos.”

Bailey Van Buren – Spring

“Spring is blooming.”

Elizabeth Barajas – Animal

“My best friend is furry, has four legs, and has doggy breath.”

Jessica van der Laan – Upside down

“From late nights in the library to late night binge watching session, coffee is a college student’s best friend and with the end of the semester coming up we all know that everyone is doing one of those two things.”

HCXO,

Her Campus Photography Team

*All photos provided by the Her Campus Cal Lutheran Photography Team*

Taylor Netter

Cal Lutheran

I am the Photography Director for Her Campus Cal Lutheran. I am currently a senior studying Education in hopes of becoming an elementary school teacher.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!