This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Spring has sprung collegiettes! Even though the time has changed and it feels like we’re up even earlier getting ready for the day, it’s a beautiful time of year. It’s time for your legs to come out of hiding because winter is over. Let the sun hit your shoulders a little, too. Here are five inexpensive items to model around Cal Lutheran:

1) Buttoned Rose Print Skirt:  $11.90

Perfect for letting the your legs get tan while still looking cute. Spring means floral.

2) Floral Crochet Cami: $17.90

Pair with your favorite pair of jeans and some little boots, and you will be as gold as Gumby.

3) Diamond Embroidered Shorts: $19.90

Pair with a flowy top and some sandals, and you’re ready to go to class in spring style.

4) Abstract Self-Tie Back Dress: $22.90

Hit the town in this frock and go enjoy the sun in Santa Monica or Malibu. Use it as a cover up for bikinis when going to the beach or the Trinity and Grace pool.

5) Dip-Dyed Trapeze Tee: $19.90

Wear this ombre style top with your favorite jeans or every girl’s best friend, leggings!

Don’t let midterms and finals keep you collegiettes from looking great! Remember: look good, feel good, do good. Lucky for us, near Cal Lutheran there’s a Forever 21 right down the street at the Oaks Mall. Happy shopping!

Andrea Whisler

Cal Lutheran

I am currently a Senior at California Lutheran University and my major is Business Administration with an emphasis in Management and my minor is Communications. I have a passion for all writing, sports, puppies, and food.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!