5 Inexpensive Spring Fashion Must-Haves

Spring has sprung collegiettes! Even though the time has changed and it feels like we’re up even earlier getting ready for the day, it’s a beautiful time of year. It’s time for your legs to come out of hiding because winter is over. Let the sun hit your shoulders a little, too. Here are five inexpensive items to model around Cal Lutheran:

1) Buttoned Rose Print Skirt:  $11.90

Perfect for letting the your legs get tan while still looking cute. Spring means floral.

2) Floral Crochet Cami: $17.90

Pair with your favorite pair of jeans and some little boots, and you will be as gold as Gumby.

3) Diamond Embroidered Shorts: $19.90

Pair with a flowy top and some sandals, and you’re ready to go to class in spring style.

4) Abstract Self-Tie Back Dress: $22.90

Hit the town in this frock and go enjoy the sun in Santa Monica or Malibu. Use it as a cover up for bikinis when going to the beach or the Trinity and Grace pool.

5) Dip-Dyed Trapeze Tee: $19.90

Wear this ombre style top with your favorite jeans or every girl’s best friend, leggings!

Don’t let midterms and finals keep you collegiettes from looking great! Remember: look good, feel good, do good. Lucky for us, near Cal Lutheran there’s a Forever 21 right down the street at the Oaks Mall. Happy shopping!

Andrea Whisler

Cal Lutheran

I am currently a Senior at California Lutheran University and my major is Business Administration with an emphasis in Management and my minor is Communications. I have a passion for all writing, sports, puppies, and food.