5 Best Last Minute Personalized Christmas Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

With the holiday season quickly approaching, it can be really tough to find a gift for the people you love (or a secret santa gift!) that you haven’t already bought before. I absolutely love giving personalized gifts because it adds a sentimental value to the present. I have compiled 5 of the best personalized items from Etsy shops that I have given as gifts in the past! 

1. Pet Portraits

I have bought a few pet portraits for friends and family over the last few years, and they have gone over super well. A lot of them are super inexpensive as well, because they can send you a digital download of the portrait to have printed out yourself at whatever size you would like. My favorite shop to purchase these from is StrayFaces who sells them for $11.64!

1. People Portraits 

A few years back, I got my best friend a hand-drawn portrait of her grandparents. It is one of my favorite gifts I have ever given anyone. There is something so special about having someone hand draw such a personal item. I do not remember the specific store I purchased it from, however NEYUDShop sells one at a similar price ($42.50), and seems to ship quickly! 

1. Custom Sports Jersey

For Christmas last year, I bought my boss a football jersey with our company name on the back, and the year he created the company as the number. It went over super well because it wasn’t just a standard t-shirt, it was just more unique. I purchased mine from teesbycartoon for $23.99.

1. Acrylic Soundwave Art

I personally have never gotten anyone this gift, but now that I discovered it I think I have to. ArtbloxShop uses the soundwave from any audio file and etches it into an acrylic box. You could use a special song, the sound of a loved one’s voice, or any kind of audio you want. The best part is that it is only $39.99 with free shipping!

1. Custom Pet Pillow

This last gift is another one for the pet parents out there. Did you know that you can get a personalized in the shape of your pet with their picture on it?! I have always wanted one of my furbaby Phoebe, and I might give it to myself this year for $29.99 from Justyling! 

I hope this was helpful for anyone who is stumped on what to get someone for the holiday season. These are my go-to ideas and work like a charm every time. 

Ally Copley

Cal Lutheran '24

I'm a marketing communications major with a multimedia minor. I love doing crosswords, going to concerts, and immersing myself in books.