This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Spring is here and the flowers are blooming as we speak. TikTok is a top influential app today, which has begun to show off the many trends and hauls of this season. Each season has its own fashion trends that we are all dying to hop on. This season is filled with floral prints, bright colors, and revealing clothes to soak up the sun shifting from Winter to Spring. Here are a few trends as seen on TikTok, calling your attention this Spring season.

1.) Halter Tops: 

No Sesso

Although halter tops had their peak in the 1960s, they’re coming back better than ever. Fun colored, open back tops are all the rage this Spring. This season is calling for skin to show and tans to begin before Summer creeps around the corner. 

2.) Head Scarves:

Recently, headscarves with prints ranging from floral to tie-dye have been popular all over the ‘for you’ page on TikTok. Beyond using the headscarves on your hair, people have started to use them as tops and tie them in the front or back of their body. This is an inventive trend that can up your wardrobe!

3.) Claw Clips:

Photo via Etsy

Pastel colors are essential to the Spring season and claw clips in these colors are even better! The updo, few strands lose from your hair, paired with cheerful colors is the perfect final touch to put an outfit together. Accessories are essential in an outfit and a simple claw clip can do this trick.

4.) Chunky Platform Sandals:

Recent trends are vibrant colored chunky platform sandals! You might think this is a bit odd off the top of your head, but paired with a cute halter top and some jeans will make an outfit iconic. The simple chunky look added with the color pink calls for Spring fashion. 

The sun is coming out and jackets are coming off, it’s time to rock the trending looks for Spring. The varied palette of colors and clothing with less fabric is the perfect way to transition into Summer soon after. 

Jaida Burgon

Cal Lutheran '24

Hi loves! I’m Jaida Burgon, born and raised on Oahu, Hawaii. Thus meaning I obviously love the beach and anything outdoors. My major is Communication, emphasis in PR and advertising with a minor in Multimedia. In my free time I love to read, write, and spend quality time with my friends and family.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!