4 Reasons Why You Should Go To College Fashion Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

College Fashion Week is almost here! This Saturday, October 22nd, come out and join Her Campus Media in the LA stop of their 5th annual College Fashion Week. CFW is the place where the nation’s most fashion-obsessed college women will come together in an empowering, inclusive, and fun platform to celebrate their bodies and fashion as a form of self expression.

Anyone can join in on this incredible college fashion experience, this Saturday only!

Why should you go to College Fashion Week LA? 

1. Come support your fellow Regals who are walking the runway!

7 Cal Lutheran Regals and Her Campus girls are walking the runway as models in College Fashion Week! They will walk in all 4 mini fashion shows throughout the night alongside other college women.

2. It’s only $20 and you’ll get an amazing goody bag valued at over $900: 

A goody bag valued at over $900? Count us in! This goody bag will feature products and special offers from the following sponsors:

• Drybar
  • Hanes Hosiery
  • Maidenform Hosiery
  • Maidenform Shapewear
  • European Wax Center’s new Strut 365 product portfolio
  • Fitbit
  • Rebecca Minkoff
  • Bertha Watches
  • Perfumania
  • SkinnyPop
  • KIND Snacks
  • StyleWatch Magazine
  • Her Campus

Other sponsors who’s work you will see throughout the night and you might win or get goodies from include: 

• Vince Amuto
  • Essie
  • Watch design competition with Bertha Watches

3. See new fashion trends!

College Fashion Week focuses on showcasing top talent from the next generation of female fashion entrepreneurs and designers! Featured fashion will include:

• Ali & Ariel
  • Frill Clothing
  • Foray Collective
  • My Social Canvas
  • Bow & Drape

4. What else do you really have to do on a Saturday night?!

A fun Saturday girls’ night out has never been so easy to plan. 

CFW LA is on Saturday October, 22nd from 6-9 p.m. at Playa Studios in Culver City, CA. 

Come support our Her Campus girls and buy your ticket now here!

Can’t make it? Don’t miss the fun!

Make sure to follow Her Campus Cal Lutheran on Snapchat to get full coverage of the event if you can’t make it! We will be posting both behind the scenes sneak peeks from our models as well as footage of the actual shows.

Elaine Abarta

Cal Lutheran

Elaine is a Junior at California Lutheran University majoring in Communications. She is currently Publicity Director and Features Writer for Her Campus at Cal Lutheran. She loves planning events, singing, playing guitar, and spending time with her friends and family. 
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!