This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

College is stressful, we all know that. Whether you are a freshman or a senior on the verge of graduating, having it all together is difficult. Balancing work and classes, finding the right friend group, — and the biggest one — figuring out what you want to do after college, can take a toll on you. To help you relieve all of that stress, here are 3 ways to help you get your life together.

Plan Ahead

Grab a cute planner from Target and write down any important events, lectures, and exams that you definitely do not want to forget! Don’t be afraid to write it down in multiple places, like on your phone or a sticky note. When I was a freshman, I had already declared my major, so I was able to plan out my classes up until Senior year. It was extra, but it saved me a lot of time during course registration.

Always Do More Than You Have Planned

Overachieving is a GOOD thing. Pick a few days where you can get a ton of homework done, maybe it’s two days in a row or every other day, and then the rest of the days can be more relaxing. Always try to work ahead!

Do NOT Procrastinate!!!

This is a big one considering it is an on-going problem for many college students. Procrastination naturally leads to more stress. Sometimes, you can end up getting a good grade even if you procrastinate — don’t let it become a habit! Luck can only get you so far!

Getting your life together is hard, but it is doable. It is worth it to become a successful college student. Take time to enjoy the best years of your life!