This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Between the spike in COVID cases, shorter daylight hours, and moving back home, I’ve decided that I’m going to need a serotonin boost to get through this winter. Join me in trying these super tasty recipes this holiday season.

Classic M&M Christmas Cookies

Cooking Classy will show you how to make these simple M&M Christmas cookies. For extra Christmas cheer, you can add some candy candy crumbles or drizzle with chocolate!

Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies

This Peanut Butter Blossom receipe from Delsih looks incredible, and if you’re a PB & Chocolate lover like me, these cookies are the BEST. My grandma always made these for me growing up, and they’re so delicious. For a holiday upgrade, you can use Hershey’s Candy Cane Mint Candies.

Chocolate Cutout Cookies

These cutout cookies are just the thing to get you excited for winter — grab your holiday cookie cutters and get started making these cute desserts. I prefer to dip them in melted chocolate, and decorate with festive sprinkles!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

With this super moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, you’ll be sure to fight off the winter blues. Nothing says “cozy” like some warm banana bread. 

Sweet and Salty Holiday Toffee

This treat has been on my baking bucket list forever. The perfect combo of sweet and salty, this holiday toffee has earned the nickname “Crack Candy” (and for a good reason).

Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites

UMM, are you kidding?! This is a must-make dessert. The best part? The recipe says you can use a store-bought cheesecake, so there’s no bake time. That’s just 3 ingredients and approximately 10 minutes to make the cutest holiday snack to ever exist.

Christmas Tree Rice Krispie Treats

Whether you’re on the naughty or nice list this year, you’ll definitely want to try making these adorable Christmas Tree Rice Krispies. Make sure to have your green food coloring ready for optimal results. 

Peach Crumble

For those of you who aren’t as obsessed with chocolate as I am, here’s a great recipe to get some fruit into your holiday diet. Serve with or without vanilla ice cream!

If you enjoy any of these holiday recipes, let me know on instagram @juliaboyland. Maybe I’ll do a review of my favorites once I check them all off my baking bucketlist! Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays!

Julia is from Westchester, NY and is a senior majoring in Exercise Science & Kinesiology. When she's not writing or studying anatomy, she loves hanging out with her dog, Molly, and watching New Girl on repeat.