Trader Joe'S Reusable Bag

5 Trader Joe’s Finds That I Always Have on Hand

Spending time in Trader Joe’s is like free therapy to me. No matter how stressed or grumpy I am, I always leave that place in a better mood. Between the good smells, friendly staff, and delightful packing and aesthetic of the experience, it is my favorite place to shop! Here are a few things that I always have on hand:

1. 1. Baby Avocados

Avocado

I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I love avocado toast. I know… very basic of me, but I am not afraid to admit it. One thing that bothers me though, is that if no one else is there to split the avocado with me, I only use one half and then the other half sits in the fridge and turns brown super fast. These baby avocados are the perfect solution! Single-serve avocado, I always use the whole thing, and they’re adorable!

2. 2. Frozen Minced Garlic

Garlic

This one is a game changer for cooking. I love to use garlic to season my food, and while garlic powder is super easy, it’s a bit lackluster. Trader Joe’s sells frozen minced garlic in a small cube tray, and they are the best! Pop a cube or two into the pan while cooking and you have instant fresh-tasting flavor!

3. 3. Winter Spice Coffee

white ceramic mug on table

Fellow Trader Joe’s connoisseurs may see this and go “Kate! Winter Spice coffee is seasonal!” While it is true that this delightful coffee is only sold around the holiday season, I stock up on it and savor it throughout the year. It’s just THAT good.

4. 4. Dips

Bowl of hummus with bread around it

Trader Joe’s is such a go-to place for good dips! I love that there are so many different and unique options to choose from. One of my favorite go-to’s is the Kalamata Olive Hummus… soooo good! I always have this around to snack on with carrots.

5. 5. Fresh Flowers

aesthetic house flowers

Flowers can without a doubt be a splurge. They’re not something that you just NEED to have in your kitchen, but I feel like having a little vase (or in my case, a TJ’s marinara jar because I dropped the one vase I had) of flowers brings so much joy into a space, and Trader Joe’s has the BEST selection for such reasonable prices.

"I really regret going to Trader Joe's" - said no one ever. Go check it out, because even if you leave without groceries, you will leave in a better mood!