This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Her Campus teamed up with Garnier Green Labs to promote their new serum creams!  I got some samples in the mail today, and let me tell you, I am in love!  For a while now I have been looking for new serums to buy and moisturizers that have sunscreen in them, well look no more.  Garnier’s three in one serum creams hit the nail on the head.  There are three different types: the brighten cream, the perfect pore cream, and the replump cream, and each of them also have a corresponding facial cleanser.  Let me tell you more about it!

Each of these serums have three components: a cream, a serum, and a broad spectrum SPF 30.  The serum I received in the mail is the brighten cream (Pinea-C), which has pineapple and vitamin C in it.  First of all, it smells sooo good, and vitamin C has a whole bunch of benefits to the skin!  This agent can protect your skin against sunburn, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sagging, and dryness.  The fact that this moisturizing serum also has SPF 30 in it checks a box off my list.  It is extremely important to either get a moisturizer with sunscreen in it or buy a separate sunscreen to apply after your skincare routine.  Your skin can be easily damaged by UV rays, which can lead to premature aging and can even increase your risk for skin cancer.  All of these components being in one, single moisturizing serum makes life a lot easier and cheaper too!  Okay, now let’s get into the actual review.

Today I cleansed my face with my CeraVe hydrating cream-to-foam cleanser, then went in with the brighten Garnier Green Labs serum.  Like I said before, the product smells amazing.  I really appreciate the fact that it doesn’t leave a white cast on your face, like other moisturizers with sunscreen do.  It blends in really nicely and isn’t too thick or too thin!  This serum left my skin moisturized and glowing after, I felt so luxurious and clean (always a good feeling).  Moisturizers I have had in the past would leave my skin still feeling dry, and sometimes my skin would even flake, even after applying the moisturizer.  I had no problems with the Garnier Green Labs serum and I recommend it to all of you!  This product also has a vegan formula and is non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores.  If you would like to shop this product, click here!  I hope it works as well for y’all as it does for me! ♡

Katie is the president and chapter correspondent of the Her Campus Buffalo chapter and a junior at the University at Buffalo studying psychology and political science. She loves to write about current events, politics, how to manage college life, and much more! She plans on using this platform to speak her mind and make a difference at UB.