Most college students are either broke or have been at some point. We’re all trying to find ways to get things for free, or at least cheaper, and these companies are here to help us out!
- Fedex Office
- If you show your student ID, you get 30% off documents and 20% off shipping services
- Necessary Clothing
- Students get 20% off online purchases of $100 or more
- J. Crew
- If you show your student ID, you can get 15% any full priced item!
- Students can enjoy 10% off in store and online
- Charlotte Russe
- If you flash that student ID of yours, you can get 10% off all items at participating locations
- After showing your ID, you’ll get 15% off your purchase
- Apple offers amazing deals, including up to $200 off a new Macbook for students, even those who have just been accepted
- Head over to the Sony Education Store for up to 10% off for students!
- Participating locations will take 10% off your purchase with student ID
- Burger King
- Show your student ID card for 10% off
- $5 burritos for students
- With a student ID, you can get a free drink with your purchase
- Most locations offer a free drink with your purchase after showing a valid student ID
- State Farm Insurance
- “State Farm’s Good Student Discount” offers up to 25% off when you receive good grades, and you can still save even after you graduate, until the age of 25!
- Zipcar has partnered up with many schools across the country to provide discounted memberships for students. Be sure to register with your school email address!
- Jiffy Lube
- Present your student ID to receive $10 or 10% off
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Students get special priced memberships if a valid student ID is shown when signing up!
- Nationwide Insurance
- Nationwide also offers a Good Student discount for drivers aged 16-24 with a minimum B average
- Allstate Insurance
- Allstate offers 25% off until the age of 26 with good grades
- Full time students with a B average or higher qualify for up to 15% on select coverages
- Madame Tussauds
- If you show your student ID, you will receive 15% off admission
- AMC Theaters
- Students receive a cheaper admission rate on Thursdays with a valid student ID
- With a Student Advantage card, you can save 20% on fares
- Choice Hotels
- At participating hotels, students with a Student Advantage card will receive 15% off