samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Throw Back Thursday: Music Editon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

With finals just around the corner I think we are all in the need of a little pick me up! Wouldn’t you agree? What better way than to have a little dance party study break to some of our favorite songs from back when we were like eight years old? I’ve gathered some of our favorite throwback songs to help get your playlist started.

1. Case of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do) by Mya

2. Wonderwall by Oasis

3. Us Against The World by Play

4. All The Small Things by Blink-182

5. A.M. to P.M. by Christina Milian

6. It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy

7. He Loves You Not by DREAM

8. U Remind Me by Usher

9. Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet Jackson

10. Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) by The Backstreet Boys

11. Wannabe by The Spice Girls

12. Let Me Love You by Mario

13. Tearin’ Up My Heart by *NSYNC

14. Oops!… I Did It Again by Britney Spears

15. Aaron’s Party (Come Get It) by Aaron Carter

Happy Throw Back Thursday! And may your finals week be a little bit more fun!

Katlyn McNamara is a senior at Buffalo State College. She studies Public Relations and runs for their Cross Country and Track & Field team. With a big background in theatre her dream job is to move out to LA and be an actress. Before heading out to LA she would like to be a performer at Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida. Along the way she would like to create her own non-profit organization to help animals as well as anyone in need. She has a passion for blogging and social media and has her own YouTube Channel. Fun facts about Katlyn: her nickname is Kat, her rolemodel is Lauren Conrad, guilty pleasure tv show is the House Wives and her favorite season is Autumn.