Your Ultimate Playlist to Get Through the Mid- Semester Blues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

It’s that time of the semester: the weather’s getting colder, the days are getting shorter, and Thanksgiving break is just a little too far away. This mid-semester slump can leave colligates feeling unmotivated and bored, and it’s crucial now more than ever to have an amazing playlist of bangers to get you through the next couple of weeks.

So, Her Campus has channeled our inner “Perks of Being a Wallflower”, and made you a ~mix~ with the best feel-good jams to keep the good times rolling all semester long!

Come Clean- Hillary Duff

Bottoms Up- Keke Palmer

Right Where You Want Me- Jesse McCartney

Burnin’ Up- Jonas Brothers

Rock N’ Roll- Avril Lavinge

The Mixed Tape- Jack’s Mannequin

Life is a Highway- Rascal Flatts

Best Love Song- T-Pain and Chris Brown

Umbrella- Rihanna

Scream- High School Musical 3

Chemicals React Remix- Aly and AJ

Get Back- Demi Lovato

Change- Taylor Swift

Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift

SOS- Jonas Brothers

Eenie Meenie- Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston

Love Me- Justin Bieber

Daddy Issues- Demi Lovato  

Our Own House- Misterwives

American Dream- MKTO

Such A Boy- Astrid S

Just For One Night- Blonde, Astrid S

Gemini Feed- Banks

Touch- Little Mix

Lily is a first- year student at Bucknell University, from Baltimore, MD. She is the youngest of three children, with two older brothers who live in New York and Boston. She has two dogs, Cooper and Nellie, and if you meet her in person she has probably already shown you the thousands of pictures she has of them on her phone. Lily loves to sing and play guitar, is passionate about fashion and beauty, and is so excited to be a HerCampus writer for Bucknell!