What Your Go-To Sunglasses Say About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

As winter drags on, daydreaming about summer is that much more exciting. Sunglasses are an obvious summer essential. Since you can’t leave the house without your favorite shades, you most likely have a go-to pair. Let’s take a look at what your favorite sunglasses say about you.

Cat Eye

If your go-to sunglasses are cat eyes, then you are probably incredibly fierce. You know what you want, and you’re not afraid to say it. Sure, they might be a little intimidating, but no one said that’s a bad thing!

Oversized

Oversized sunglasses are classics. You’re busy and don’t have time to think about the details of your sunglass choices. You’re hitting the books, the court, or the pillow. You might not have every weekend free for shopping, but that’s okay because oversized sunglasses never go out of style.

Aviators

Aviators scream cool and urban. You’ve probably had these sunglasses forever and never saw a need for new ones because they’re literally perfect. Your friends call you ‘laid back’ and ‘chill’, and those words probably describe you best. Fashion to you is always looking like you didn’t put in any effort even if you looked through your closet for two hours to find the perfect shirt.

Rounded

Chic. You are always going through fashion blogs ready to try out anything that is sneaking onto the fashion scene. People know you are fashionable and always come to you for advice. You pride yourself on your knowledge of all things trendy. Heck, you even know about trends before they even become them! You are super artsy and thrive off being creative.

No Sunglasses

You aren’t messing around. You are either really forgetful and didn’t have time to scour your room looking for anything to shade your eyes or you’re more of a hat girl. Either way, you do you! If you’re this person, you are probably pretty easy-going. You don’t get frazzled about little set-backs or inconveniences (like losing your sunglasses). Being levelheaded is one of your best traits which is why everyone comes to you when they need someone to calm them down. Not much fazes you, so you go with the flow and don’t tend to overthink the little things in life.

Sunglasses are the perfect accessory to any outfit, so choose a pair that showcases who you are.