This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

The holiday season is upon us, so you know what that means: time to scream about all the holiday jams out there. Here’s THE my ranking of the top ten best Christmas songs out there.

10. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

The wise men follow the stars/ the way I follow my heart

Justin Bieber comparing himself to the three wise men? Name something more iconic, I’ll wait.

9. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas/ everywhere you go/ take a look at the five and ten/ glistening once again/ with candy canes and silver lanes aglow

I’m surely not the first to notice this, but Michael could make sing the ABC’s and make it a heartbreaking, cosmically-defying, sexual, and joyful experience all in one. And that intro? It sounds like angels are descending from heaven to surround Michael as he serenades you. It’s magical. It’s ethereal. It’s Christmas everybody.

8. White Christmas by Bing Crosby

May your days be merry and bright/ and may all your Christmases be white

Who doesn’t want a white Christmas? Bing’s voice captures that sweetly nostalgic innocence about the holiday season that makes us want to melt.

7. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town by Bruce Springsteen

You better be good for goodness sake (you better be good for goodness saaaaaake) ohhhh

The instrumentals. The vocals. The happiness in Springsteen’s voice. The crowd. The sleigh bells. Everything about this rendition is amazing. Get ready to shake your ass all through this holiday season.

6. Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney

The mood is right/ the spirit’s up/ we’re here tonight/ and that’s enough

This song is…simply wonderful. It’s an ‘80s (well 1979) classic and a gem. Not only is it a bop, but the message is all about the fact that being with the people you love at Christmas is all you need for a good time!

5. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams

It’s the ha-happiness season of all/ with those holiday greetings and gay-happy meetings when friends come to call

This song is epic, and you can’t change my mind. If any idiotic asks what the most wonderful time of year is…well…play ‘em this!

4. Let It Snow! by Frank Sinatra

When we finally kiss goodnight/ how I’ll hate goin’ out in the storm/ but if you really hold me tight/ all the way home I’ll be warm

This song is all about cuddling and snow, need I say more? Nope.

3. Last Christmas by Wham!

Now I know what a fool I’ve been/ but if you kissed me now/ I know you’d fool me again

One of the most groundbreaking breakup songs of all time…and it’s holiday themed? Dead. This song goes hard, so hard Taylor Swift herself made a cover.

2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

You will get a sentimental feeling where you hear/ voices singing let’s be jolly/ deck the halls with boughs of holly

My girl Brenda really out here serving us this song. We owe her one. What a banger, ahead of its time. This song makes me want to put my hair up in a beehive and slip into my poodle skirt.

1. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

ALLL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAAAS IS YOOOoooOOUUUUUUuuUUU

You know we had to do it to you. Name a person who doesn’t lose their damn mind at the opening chimes.

Alexandra is a Creative Writing and History major at Bucknell University. When she's not busy talking about books, tv, food, or politics, catch her re-watching John Mulaney's Netflix specials. Alexandra hopes to become an author and work in the world of storytelling.