Style > Fashion

The Best Looks From The 2021 Venice Film Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Film, fashion, festivals…

These three words are the epitome of the film festival season. Before the red carpet has been rolled up for the 2021 Venice Film Festival, we’re going to take one last glimpse at some of the best outfits that celebrities wore. 

Zendaya at the Dune Premiere

To kick off the best dressed celebs of the week, we’ve got the one and only Zendaya. Her look could only be described in one word: ‘Wow’. During the festival week, she rocked not one, but three amazing looks. However, her most memorable had to be the custom leather dress that simply swept the floor. Her neutral toned outfit paired wonderfully with her emerald necklace and slicked hair. She ultimately won best dressed.

Anya Taylor-Joy Channeling Pretty in Pink Vibes

The starlette of Netflix’s series The Queen’s Gambit rocked a vintage look that was entirely bright pink. The outfit, made by Dior, was inspired by outfits of the 50’s and 60’s. She wore a satin dress with a matching fascinator hat that channeled all the vintage vibes we could ask for. 

Jessica Chastain had some Scarlet Fever

Not only did Jessica Chastain have amazing chemistry with her co-star Oscar Isaac Poe on the red carpet, but she also gave the red carpet all the glamour it needed with her beautiful Versace dress. The scarlet-red colors in the dress emphasized the breathtaking color of her hair and just worked together to seamlessly create the perfect outfit. 

Timothée Chalamet Took Our Breath Away

Now we can’t ignore the fact that Timothée and his fantastic style are always top tier. He knows how to dress. His all black outfit looks plain from afar, but once you take a closer look, it’s full of shining and shimmering wonder. The tiny sequined pieces that cover the outfit add a hint of flare to his already sleek look.
There were so many looks that helped to make the Venice Film Festival a parade of fashion that we can’t even begin to describe! The unique styles showed off all the personalities and individualities of each celebrity as they came to show off their newest films. For more of the best looks from the festival, check out some of the amazing pictures taken by Vogue editors here at : https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/venice-film-festival-2021-best-red-carpet-fashion

Olivia is a Computer Science major at Bucknell. Aside from her love of the sciences, she has a strong appreciation for the arts, literature, and writing.