This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

We know you’re procrastinating as much as possible these days – who isn’t? I’ll enable your procrastinating further: it’s time to start those epic holiday wish lists. Put that Chemistry book aside… here are the Spring 2013 trends you should know about before you start book marking or adding to your Pinterest board. Study up!

Lady-like Frills

The frills were in New York, Paris and Milan Fashion Week shows. They offer a more minimalistic, modern and elegant approach to the fussy ruffles. 

(Gareth Pugh, Givency, Peter Pilotto, Chloe)

Graphic Florals

Nothing says Spring like floral prints. This new graphic twist makes flowers more fun and sophisticated. 

(Lela Rose, Suno, Richard Chai Love)

Whites

Remember when black was the huge new color hue to take over the runways? Well, this season whites were all over the catwalk. Get your Tide-to-gos ready!

(Vera Wang, Yigal Azrouel, Rag and Bone, Emilio Pucci)

Stripes

This little trend isn’t just for prisoners and Waldo. Worn and adorned right, stripes can create a chic little number. 

(Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs)

Skirts for the Power Women (Long Shorts)

Save those short shorts for the sizzling hot summer days. Deceive the eye with these convenient long shorts. 

(Peter Som, Alexander Wang, Creatures of the Wind, DKNY)

Asian Persuasion

The Asian invasion continues – in full force it seems! From music charts with the addictive Gangnam Style to the runways – Asian influence is inspiring everyone.

(Emilio Pucci, Etro, Prada)

Show Some Skin

This season is a bit risky with its M-Slits (Angelina Jolie anyone?), crop/bra tops, lace, and sheer outfits. 

(Charlotte Ronson, Roberto Cavalli, BCBG, Loewe, Giambattista Valli)

What’s your favorite trend? Are any hot trends missing from this list? Sound off in the comments section!

Sarah Dubow graduated from school in 2013 and is a Digital Strategist at Marina Maher Communications in New York City. After serving as Campus Correspondent at Bucknell University, she is so excited to continue being a part of the Her Campus team! Besides traversing the city and trying to figure out what being a "real person" really means, Sarah loves long walks on the beach, sipping pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain (kidding!). Real favorites include traveling, writing, kickboxing, and making up ridiculous lyrics to the latest songs. She absolutely loves anything that involves cupcakes, butterflies, glitter, and anything Parisian and specializes in baking with far too much chocolate and obsessively watching shows bound to be cancelled after the first season. Though the long term path for this post-grad collegiette remains unclear, she's looking forward to all the new 20-something adventures that await her!