This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

The secret is out about who Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian are now dating, and it does not shock all us Kardashian fans that they announced their new significant others within hours of one another on Instagram. Kourtney is now romantically involved with a member of Blink-182, Travis Baker, while Scott…well… that’s another story.

On this past season of Keeping up with the Kardashians, Scott Disick claimed to have stopped drinking so it makes sense that he would look toward the under-21 category for his new girlfriend. Amelia Gray, Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna’s daughter, is the ripe age of 19 and is Scott Disick’s new twinkie for the time being. Although it had been rumored for a little while that they may be dating, a few paparazzi beach pics here and there were not solid enough evidence that they were a couple. However, Valentine’s Day shook the public right up. Scott not only showed off his new platinum colored hair, but also his new side piece: Amelia. He posted a picture on his Instagram story of the two of them at a restaurant, smiling, as he drank some type of alcohol and she, as the underaged woman she is, drank a glass of water. Not only is it concerning that there is an 18 year age gap between the two, but it is also questionable that he has started drinking again. Was he never fully sober but just laying off the binge drinking and late nights at 1 OAK? Or has he fully embraced the party lifestyle again that Amelia is probably yearning for as a young model in LA? One can only hope that this insane coupling ends as quickly as it began for the sake of both Scott and his four children.

In response to Scott’s Instagram story, a few hours later came Kourtney’s post with Travis. Was it a subtle subtweet at Scott and Amelia? Probably. But was the public much more supportive of this Kardashian sister than they were of Scott? Absolutely. Scott put Kourtney through the ringer with his excessive drinking and partying so it truly warms the public’s heart to see Kourtney finally in a healthy relationship that she can publicize. Most KUWTK lovers don’t know much about Travis Baker but as long as Kourtney’s happy, so are we. I think a part of us will always want Kourt and Scott to make things work but for now, we must cope with reality and let love run its course.

Amanda Christy

Bucknell '21

I am a senior computer engineering student from Boston, Massachusetts. I love to play tennis, hang out with friends, and especially enjoy writing in my free time!
Isobel Lloyd

Bucknell '21

New York ~ Bucknell