This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Whether you love them or hate them, everyone can agree that the Kardashian/Jenner clan is hilarious. With the tragic news that their beloved reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, is ending after fourteen years of filming, I’ve culminated a list of my seven favorite and funniest early scenes on the show:  

1. Kim’s Diamond Earring 

Perhaps the most iconic and well-known KUWTK moment is Kim losing her $75,000 diamond earring in Bora Bora. Complete with a typical Kim meltdown and perhaps the most iconic roast of the 21st century (“Kim, there’s people that are dying”), this moment is practically infamous whether you are a Kardashian fan or not. However, what many people don’t know is that Kylie ended up finding the earring for Kim, and there isn’t a 75k earring at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. 

2. Pre-Jail Selfies 

Since Kim is the self-labeled selfie queen, it only feels right to remember her most iconic selfie session on the way to drop Khloe off at jail. After a DUI arrest in 2007, Khloe was on her way to be sentenced to thirty days in prison. While she only ended up serving three hours, Kim made sure to document the entire car ride with her Nikon camera, and without this we would never have the infamous quote from Kris Jenner, “Kim stop taking pictures of yourself, your sister is going to jail”.

3. Kylie’s Stripper Pole Scandal 

While the Kardashians are no stranger to craziness, one of their earliest scandals featured the youngest in their family, Kylie Jenner. In the first episode of the series, a young Kylie is seen dancing on a stripper pole in one of the bedrooms of her home as Kim watches in disbelief. While Kylie seems to be wrapped up in a different level of scandal these days, this moment was not let go of easily, and received a decent amount of backlash from the general public. 

4. The Handbag Fight  

“DON’T. BE. F***ING. RUDE” plays through my head on a loop all because of this iconic moment. While Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob all have dinner together and are gossiping about the infamous Bentley argument, Kim bursts into the room and begins attacking Khloe with her handbag; she even starts throwing some physical blows. This fight was eventually resolved, but lives in infamy to this day, as celebrities such as the Jonas Brothers have recreated the scene on Tik Tok. 

5. The Viagra Incident 

After Kris Jenner decides to drop a surprise erectile dysfunction pill in her husband’s coffee, Rob accidentally drinks it and ends up in the hospital with a rather… large problem. While Rob ended up being ok, the scare was enough to let Kris know she should be more careful when drugging her husband, or maybe she just shouldn’t do it at all. 

6. Todd Kraines

The longest running prank on KUWTK is the Todd Kraines phone call. Scott Disick takes on the persona of Todd Kraines, a Kardashian family friend, and has a conversation over the phone with Kris while the sisters laugh in the background. While their prank is eventually exposed, it spanned over multiple episodes and remains iconic to this day. 

7. Scott Disick 

Whether it’s roasting Kim over how she found fame, claiming himself to be perfect and it’s everyone else who has issues, or going on drunken tirades in Las Vegas, Scott Disick remains to be one of the funniest personalities in the show. He never fails to have a witty comeback or perfectly delivered roast to anyone in his family, often holding nothing back.

Sarah Stukalin

Bucknell '22

Sarah Stukalin is a freshman at Bucknell University from Houston, Texas. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Vocal Performance, and is involved with Bucknell Opera Ensemble, Spoon University, and Her Campus Bucknell!
Isobel Lloyd

Bucknell '21

New York ~ Bucknell