Style

Our Favorite Downtown Shops and Why We Love Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Though downtown Lewisburg isn’t necessarily known for its abundance of retail shopping locations, it is what actually gives Lewisburg its charm. Market Street, in particular, is home to so many cute stores than many members of the Bucknell community have failed to experience!

To start off, one of the most well-known and well-liked store is Dwellings. Dwellings is home to the perfect gift, or accessory you may need. Conveniently located in the heart of Market Street, it’s easy to get to and has everything from tumblers to sweaters.

Similar to Dwellings, Threading Love is one of HC Bucknell’s favorite downtown options. Threading Love is unique because it offers products such as jewelry, scarves, and other accessories all of which have stories behind them of empowerment, self-sufficiency, and sustainability. Additionally, all products sold are from socially conscious companies and organizations around the world that benefit different causes.

If you’re looking for different types of products, Urban Post is a great place to stop in and browse because they carry all sorts of products that are always fun to look at. Additionally, there’s also Mimi’s Boutique and Retrah which have a variety of clothing options in addition to accessories like sunglasses and bags.

All of these stores offer unique shopping experiences and carry so many different and interesting products so they are definitely worth checking out!