This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Jimmy Fallon; a name that every human on this planet should know well by now. The host of The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, he is an incredibly talented host, comedian, actor, producer, and musician. After watching nearly every single one of his Saturday Night Live skits and spending hours every night huddled around my computer catching up on his newest skits and interviews from his talk show, I have concluded that Jimmy Fallon is hands-down the ideal best friend that every person on this planet probably wishes they could have. I composed a list of my top ten reasons why, if I had to hang out with any single person for one day, it would without a doubt be James Thomas Fallon.

1. He’s adorableWhether it is his highly contagious laugh, enthusiastically amusing dance moves, or impeccable comedic timing, Jimmy Fallon is without a doubt charming. Known for breaking character and laughing during his Saturday Night Live skits, Jimmy has a presence in front of the camera that can’t help but make you smile and laugh along with him. I DARE anyone to watch an SNL skit that he is starred in and not smile or laugh the entire time. (warning: it’s a near-impossible challenge.)His good looks and sense of style also aid his attraction factor; he even looks cute as a fourteen year-old girl. “Ew!”

2. His impersonationsEver since starting on Saturday Night Live as his first big performance area, Jimmy Fallon has completed countless spot on impressions of other famous people. Close your eyes and listen to him imitate celebrities ranging from Jerry Seinfield to Adam Sandler to Chris Rock, and you will always be tricked into believing you are listening to the actual celebrity him or herself. If that’s not a talent that everyone is jealous of than I don’t know what is.

3. His lack of embarrassment in all situationsJimmy has absolutely NO sense of a shame; in a hilariously entertaining kind of way. On The Tonight Show, he is constantly playing games that most people would find embarrassing; yet, he stands handsomely tall with a brave face, constantly up for any challenge. In the beautiful spirit of Valentine’s Day, Jimmy recently released this self-degrading tweet: “In my 20s, my idea of a date was Xbox and old Chinese food. ‪#WhyImSingle” Don’t worry Jimmy; I’d easily do this with you everyday for the rest of my life. Which is also a fantastic segue into my next point:

4. His social media skills are on pointFinally, there is a late night television host who knows that Snapchat is not the newest released chocolate bar and can relate to the younger generation. Jimmy is constantly in touch with what’s going on in the world of social media, and you can bet that any big news story will be somehow incorporated into his tonight show. On days when I am feeling down, Jimmy Fallon’s twitter account is enough to cheer me right up, moving me to tears of laughter. In addition to this, he even knows how to take the perfect selfie, as he demonstrated on his show with the help of his good friend, James Franco.

5. His fatherly instincts are enough to make someone melt

Just recently, Jimmy became a father, and he now has two daughters (can I say, DILF?!). He has been photographed showing tons of affection and love to his two daughters and his caring wife, and he is quick to brag about his never-ending love for them. It leads me to ponder what I could do to somehow be a part of that adorable family; I am a great babysitter…

6. He sings & plays guitarAlthough most of the time he is only singing in a joking matter, Jimmy has awesome musicality skills. Between playing the guitar and singing, he truly can rock an audience and get anyone pumped up. His skills even extend to lip syncing, as he daringly shows off in many of his epic lip sync battles with other famous celebs. He was even bold enough to perform a duet with the one and only, Barbara Streisand, which leads me to say:

7. He has a ton of famous friendsJimmy Fallon has a sort of Godly magnetic attraction. Not only does he have some of the world’s most influential people on his show, but he encourages them to do ridiculous things, often forcing them out of their comfort zone of just a standard talking interview. This includes getting Michelle Obama to perform “The Evolution of Mom Dancing”, Brad Pritt to yodel on top of a skyscraper, and Paul McCartney to sing a spoof version of “Yesterday”. Please try to tell me that that isn’t major star power.   

8. He’s a sports fanaticBorn and raised in New York City, Jimmy is a total sports fan, which he often incorporates into his shows. Musical, talented, and into sports: every girl’s dream combination.

9. He is a part of the greatest Hollywood friendship ever to existAlongside Jimmy Fallon on my list of all time favorite people on this planet stands Justin Timberlake. For years now, Jimmy and Justin have collaborated on funny sketches, dance moves, songs; the list goes on and on. If you haven’t seen the pair in action, I highly encourage looking them up on the Internet for a guaranteed laugh. I thank them greatly for introducing us to a true Bromance that we all wish we could be a part of.

10. He is Jimmy Fallon.The best way to sum everything up; I love him simply because he is himself and comfortable with that. And, if anyone would like to argue with me that he is not one of the greatest people on the planet, then I would gladly defend him until the day I die.

P.S. Jimmy, if you are out there reading this, please notice me someday. I was also being serious about the babysitting thing.

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com