This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

♫ It’s a blanket, it’s a scarf- it’s a blanket scarf! ♫

A staple in every colligates’ fall/winter wardrobe: the blanket scarf, or “blarf,” can be used for a multitude of different purposes, making it a go-to fashion item! But, in case the infinite possibilities of such a multi-use item overwhelms you, Her Campus is here to list some of those options, and help make wearing a “blarf” easy for you this season!

Blarf” Use #1:

Make any fall/winter outfit look like you tried a lot harder than you did:

Believe it or not, these gals are just wearing short/long sleeve t-shirts and jeans! But, adding those fall colored ~blarfs~ turned these basic pairings into Pinterest pictures waiting to happen!

“Blarf” Use #2:

Unfold it, and wear it as a sweater/wrap!

You can even try belting it to make the outfit look more put together!

“Blarf” Use #3:

Wear it while traveling, and use it as a blanket or pillow!

How will YOU wear YOUR blarf this ~blarf~ season?!

Lily is a first- year student at Bucknell University, from Baltimore, MD. She is the youngest of three children, with two older brothers who live in New York and Boston. She has two dogs, Cooper and Nellie, and if you meet her in person she has probably already shown you the thousands of pictures she has of them on her phone. Lily loves to sing and play guitar, is passionate about fashion and beauty, and is so excited to be a HerCampus writer for Bucknell!