Meet Sarah Dubow!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Co-Leader of HC Bucknell Next Year
Rising senior Sarah Dubow is studying abroad in France, but that didn’t keep her from becoming involved with Her Campus Bucknell. She has an incomparable passion for our site, and we are so excited to have her lead our branch next year with Elizabeth Bacharach! 

Favorites:

• Freeze Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip! 
  • Spot on Campus: Terrace Room 
  • Class taken at Bucknell: Medieval Drama 
  • Part about Bucknell: The traditions and the people 
  • Movie: Love Actually 
  • Book: I have to agree with the lovely Liz Bacharach here… Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 

5 Random Facts

• I am 5’1.7 (and am determined to make it to 5’2). 
  • Kobe Bryant went to my high school. 
  • I am not Irish despite the red hair and freckles. 
  • I am petrified of ketchup. 
  • I have a guilty obsession with Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  

What drew you to Her Campus?

To me, Her Campus is an amazing outlet for college women. Magazines and blogs out there target the 20 something, the tween, the fashionista, the health nut, but Her Campus is really the first to target college woman and it talks about what matters most to us. I love the National Her Campus articles and can procrastinate for hours by looking at all the local branches. 

What’s your favorite part of the site? 

Campus Celebrity :) Besides just my excitement in being featured as one, I think Campus Celebrity is a great way to showcase the people at Bucknell who are true individuals, making an impact and changing not only Bucknell but the world outside the bubble for the better. 

What do you think makes Her Campus unique?

To me, HC is all about empowering women to be just that…the best women they can be. I have fallen in love with HC, because it is honest, quirky, and unbelievably in harmony with what Bucknellians (and all collegiettes for that matter) want to know. It hits every aspect of not only what it is like to be a woman, a collegiette, but a collegiette at Bucknell dealing with everything from how to find a formals date to training for a marathon to landing that dream internship. 

Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".