The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Halloween is creeping around the corner, lurking in the shadows, and haunting your local store’s grocery aisles with tons of candy! It’s once again almost time to don your fun, fantastic, ghoulish looks and also time to hear everyone’s favorite question… what are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? If you don’t know how to respond, don’t worry because it’s not too late! I have come up with a list of some trendy, fun, and unique ideas for you (and your friends too if you want to do a group costume) to dress up as for Halloween!

These Costumes Will be Good 4 U:

Olivia Rodrigo’s many new music videos that were released this past year have led to some amazing outfit inspiration. So why not use one of these ‘fits for Halloween? You could go with a cheerleading set and black gloves or go for her more simple look of a white tank top, jeans, and head scarf and be Olivia Rodrigo in her Deja Vu music video. For even more fun, grab your friends and dress up as the different versions!

Olivia Rodrigo in Good 4 U Music Video

I’m Having a Vision for the Perfect Group Costume:

If you haven’t seen WandaVision this costume may not make much sense to you, but for those who have: I have found the perfect group costume for you and your friends! It’s trendy, unique, and fun all around! Grab your friends and dress up as the different decade Wanda’s from each episode. If you want to go solo, you could dress up in Wanda’s actual Halloween costume from the show!

Wanda Costume:

Go Through the Look-Book:

This year’s Met Gala had so many different and unique looks that you could choose from to create a fun costume for Halloween. You could be Kim Kardashian in her all-black suit, Billie Eilish in her pretty ball-gown, or even Kim Petras who was donning the horse-girl dress. To get to the point, there are so many different costumes you could recreate from this event.

Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala 2021 Look:

Throw it Back with some Disney Channel Looks:

We all love a good throwback to the Disney Channel days when you would turn on your TV to see Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, or Alex Russo doing their things. Grab some friends, or go by yourself, and mix and match some of your basic closet pieces to get the perfect recreation of your favorite Disney Channel character. For even more fun, grab a friend and buy some khakis, striped shirts, and two blonde wigs to be Zack and Cody.

Zack and Cody from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody:

Even though I only listed a few ideas, there are plenty of costumes to create. Whether it’s recreating a celebrity’s outfit, copying a character from your favorite movie/tv show, or even just going with a classic and creepy monster look, there is a Halloween costume for each and every person. Happy Halloween!

Olivia is a Computer Science major at Bucknell. Aside from her love of the sciences, she has a strong appreciation for the arts, literature, and writing.