Style

Fall 2019 Style Guide: Cheetah Print

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

According to Marie Claire and Forbes, animal print is what’s in for this fall. From snakeskin to zebra stripes, many of our favorite stores are stocking up on these fun patterns. Now that it’s finally sweater weather, there is no better way to get cozy than adding a touch of cheetah fur print to your wardrobe. Here are some of our favorite ways to rock the cheetah print on campus. 

If you’re feeling a little less daring but still want to make a statement, these fun hair scrunchies are the perfect way to incorporate this hot trend. Just pull your hair into a pony, or keep them around your wrist to show off your #wildside.

This cheetah-print cropped blouse from Urban Outfitters is perfect for going out. Pair it with a black skirt and booties, or wear it with high-wasted jeans if you’re going for a more casual look. Either way, you can’t go wrong with this top.

If you’re feeling adventurous, why not invest in a flirty faux-fur cheetah print coat?! Many different brands make this, so you can splurge, or pay however much fits your budget! Just Google, “fluffy cheetah print coat” and you will certainly find one that works for you!

If you’re more into accessorizing with fun prints, a cheetah print belt like this may be for you. Just like the hair-ties, a fun cheetah belt can instantly make your outfit pop, without having too much going on.

From Urban Oufitters to Amazon, and everywhere in between, you should be able to find pieces that fit your budget. Cheetah print is the perfect way to express yourself, and you’ll definitely be SPOTTED in a crowd. Enjoy your RAWRIN’ cool wardrobe this fall! Ok, my bad puns are done. 

Lexi Katz

Bucknell '20

Writer from Bucknell University
Isobel Lloyd

Bucknell '21

New York ~ Bucknell