This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

As graduation approaches, it’s almost unbelievable our Bucknell careers are coming to a close. These past four years have flown by, but our senior year has undoubtedly been the most memorable, and we have Her Campus Bucknell to thank for that. When the two of us played with the idea of establishing an HC branch last summer, we had no idea just how rewarding it could be. Starting a new organization or publication on a campus is always challenging, but we want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support and enthusiasm for our very own Her Campus site. Without you, our branch wouldn’t exist! Over the past 9 months, we have also gained a strong and talented team of writers, photographers, and PR contributors, and it has been so rewarding to see how much Her Campus means to them. We can’t believe it has come time to pass on Her Campus Bucknell, but we know Sarah Dubow and Elizabeth Bacharach will do a fantastic job of leading our team to new heights next year!

Leading our team is an experience we will never forget, and we can’t wait to see how far HC Bucknell will go in the coming years.

Xo Cameron & Michelle  

Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".