Dry Shampoo: The Lazy Girl’s Savior

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Dry shampoo is a beauty essential for college students.  When you’re waking up 10 minutes before your 8 a.m class, dry shampoo can be a real timesaver.  But it has other perks too. Depending on your hair type, you can go up to three days without washing it and your hair will look still fresh as it was on day one. And while it is a huge timesaver, it also allows your hair to keep many natural oils which go away as a result of frequent washing.

With all beauty products, there are tons of different dry shampoo brands on the market and it may be a bit daunting at first to decide what dry shampoo is worth your money.  Here are a few Her Campus approved brands to try out. Your hair will thank you.   

Batiste Dry Shampoo, from Ulta or your local drugstore ($8)

Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder, from Sephora ($27.00)

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo, from Sephora ($20)

Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder, from Kertatin Complex ($35)

Dove Refresh & Care Dry Shampoo, from Walgreens ($6)

What's up Collegiettes! I am so excited to be one half of the Campus Correspondent team for Bucknell's chapter of Her Campus along with the lovely Julia Shapiro.  I am currently a senior at Bucknell studying Creative Writing and Sociology.