This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

It’s hard to tell if DryBar is a revolution to the bar scene, the salon scene, or both. With metropolitan locations across the country, DryBar is a new take on what it means to get a luxury blowout experience. This innovative bar-themed salon features a variety of techniques and tools to give its customers a flawless blowout, a signature style, and a cosmopolitan experience.

DryBar has taken what could be a gimmick and turned into a full-blown (pardon the pun), elegant theme. Each of their styles and services are named after a drink, from “Hair Shot” treatments, to the sleek “Manhattan” look, or the curly “Cosmo” style. If you can’t make it to one of their thirty-five locations, they can schedule a home party near ten metropolitan locations. Check out their website for more information.

The DryBar website offers many of their products, including the blow-dryers and curling irons that they use for their signature styles. In addition, here are some of the products that we recommend. Grab your friends and break out the chick flicks, snacks, embarrassing pajamas, and a few of these great products for your own luxury experience:

1. Hot Tools 1-1/4” Rainbow Gold Curling Iron 

2. Hot Tools IONIC Anti-Static 1875 Watt Dryer

3. Deva Curl Light Defining Gel 

4. Chi 44 Iron Guard   
  5. DryBar Buttercup Blowdryer 

6. DryBar Smooth Operator Flat Iron  

7. DryBar Happy Hour Blowout Shampoo 

8. BedHead Curlipops 1 Inch Reverse Conical Curling Iron Wand 

9. Olivia Garden Nanothermic Brush 

10. Chi Luxe Board Brush