This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Allentown, PA
Major: BioChemistry and a Philosophy Minor 
Class Year: 2014 
This sophomore chose to come to Bucknell based on the academic reputation, but found his niche on the track and field teams.  Currently considering himself a “Christmas advocate,” David Strauss is this week’s Campus Cutie.
The Basics
Favorite Book: The Stranger by Albert Camus
Favorite Movie: Boondock Saints
Favorite store: Wherever my mom takes me
Most played song on your ipod: Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Physics this semester with Tom Solomon
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The people.   It is a pretty chill place.  
Campus Activities: Track and Cross Country.  Specifically, in track I do the 5k and the 10k.  Christmas Caroling. 
Campus Posse: Eric Balaban, Tyler Erhard, and Chris Saks
General Interests: Lacrosse, Bridge Jumping, and Frisbee Golf 
Little Known Fact: I am an Eagle Scout.  I don’t talk about it too often.

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Christina Faust 
What you look for in a girl: Other than physically pretty, pretty much all personality.  Laid back with a sense of humor. 
Female turnoff: I don’t like too crazy, like smokes or drinks a ton. 
Celebrity Crush: Adam Levine

The Best of the Rest:

Proudest Accomplishment: Booting and Rallying at my first Bucknell Party 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Working at a hospital or playing club Lacrosse 
3 words to describe yourself: chill, hardworking, and somewhat intelligent 
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".