This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Aberdeen, New Jersey
Major: Mechanical Engineering and Management
Class Year: 2015
A recent performer at the Seventh Street Café late night music series, this campus cutie chose Bucknell so he wouldn’t get lost in the shuffle.  At the close of the first semester, Colin Hassell has already started to make his mark by becoming the President of the class of 2015.   
The Basics
Favorite Book: Tuesday’s with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Favorite Movie: Pursuit of Happyness 
Favorite store: Guitar Center 
Most played song on your ipod: Chicken Fried by the Zac Brown Band
Favorite Class so far at Bucknell: Physics 211 with Tom Solomon 
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: Everyone is really involved with something.  Everyone is really passionate about what they do.
Campus Activities: Class President of the class of 2015, Concert Committee, CSC- Committee of Student Engagement, and ACE
Campus Posse: Alex Liebers and Glen Krebs 
Favorite place on Campus: Weis Center.  Downtown is nice too.
General Interests: Obviously guitar and singing.  Horseback riding- I do western pleasure.  
Little Known Fact: Most people don’t know that I ride horses; I don’t talk about it much. 
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: No
What you look for in a girl: Physically, I like nice eyes and a nice smile.  Personality wise, I look for maturity.  It’s a big one.  Someone that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.  Someone that can just be straightforward and honest.
Female turnoff: Just the opposite.  
Celebrity Crush: I don’t follow celebrities much.  We’ll go with Carrie Underwood.
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: My parents were very firm believers in education, and I worked really hard to get into my private school, Christian Brothers Academy, and I worked really hard to stay in the top five percent of my class.  Also, in three years, I collected over 45,000 food items.  It amounted to about $10,000.  It is such a great feeling to drop it off and give it to needy people.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: So in ten years, I’ll be twenty nine, and I will be out of college, most likely with a graduate degree.  So… working.  I’d like to have a small horse farm on the side, as well as pursuing music on the side.  The music, not for a super career, but for the fun of it. 
3 words to describe you: compassionate, open, determined
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".