This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Pound Ridge, NY
Major: Economics & Environmental Studies
Class Year: 2014 

This sophomore cutie is a third generation Sigma Chi legacy at Bucknell.  Although he is London-bound this fall, Chris Sacks can be caught catching some Lewisburg sunshine this spring.

The Basics

Favorite Book: The Places You Will Go by Dr. Seuss

Favorite Movie: Super Troopers

Favorite store: Dunkin Donuts

Most played song on your ipod: Police Station, RHCP

Favorite Class at Bucknell: Education 101

Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The “Work Hard, Play Hard” mentality

Campus Activities: I am an active member of the Running Club on campus, a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity, and secretary of the Environmental Club.  

Campus Posse: David Strauss, Tyler Erhard, Eric Balaban, Samantha Bower and Stefanie Spanfeller

General Interests: Reading, Running, Nature, House Party Weekend

Little Known Fact: I have a small obsession with pugs.

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship Status: Single

What you look for in a girl: Confidence & Spontaneity 

Female turnoff: Acting like a princess

Celebrity Crush: Hayden Panettiere

The Best of the Rest:

Proudest Accomplishment: Getting up this morning 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Retired in the Keys

3 words to describe yourself:  Laid-Back, fun, happy

Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".